|Home | Verified Titles | Deblocked Titles |Registered Titles | Cancelled Titles | RNI GuideLines | Proforma | Contact Us | हिन्दी|
Notification Regarding Import of NewsPrint
Submission of Self-Declaration Certificate by the publications registered with RNI for import of newsprint – Discontinuation of process of issuance of Eligibility Certificate by RNI
The Publisher/Owner of the newspaper/periodical registered with the RNI has to submit the following documents for authentication of Self-declaration certificate for import of Newsprint.
1. A self declaration certificate ( Annexure I) .
2. Letter of Authority for submission of the Self-declaration by Publisher/ owner( Annexure II)
3. A self-attested copy of Certificate of Registration.
4. 4. A self-attested copy of the Annual Statement filed
5. A Regularity Certificate issued by concerned PIB office.