Applicants for Title Verification may please note:
The Application should:
1. Be signed in FULL by the concerned DM/ADM/SDM and CMM in case of Metros and DCP (Licensing) in case of Delhi.
2. Not be signed 'FOR' or 'ON BEHALF OF' as well as simply initialed.
3. Have FULL NAME of the concerned authority.
4. Hold FULL DESIGNATION of the authority.
5. Carry the Official Rubber Seal of the Office of the authority i.e. (DM/ADM/SDM/CMM/DCP).
6. The titles similar to titles of Foreign Newspapers would be verified only in respect of such applicants who have entered into a valid agreement with the Foreign Newspaper concerned and possess the clear consent of the latter to get the titles of the Foreign Newspaper Verified in India.
This will help in speedy clearance of the applications for Title Verification.
Registrar of Newspapers for India
Click Here to Download the New FORMAT OF APPLICATION FOR TITLE VERIFICATION
Send the details to the following address :-
REGISTRAR OF NEWSPAPERS FOR INDIA
WEST BLOCK 8, WING 2, R K PURAM